Sad Sack

Sad Sack
I am Sad Sack

Vote for my powers...

Not that I give a crap about your opinion, but in each of my posts you can vote for which "super" powers you think I used best (because your approval means so goddamned much to me).

Evil Eye/ Wall of Impenetrable Despair/Really Awkward /Stinkybutt/ Tedium

Sad Sack Interlude

Hello my poppets. I was just tossing Whiskas Temptations out the back window to the feral cats below and I thought of you. I guess I'm a tad bit behind the rest of the class. It's not my fault that I keep getting distracted by this freaking video:



It's freaking hypnotic. How can I be expected to work when I could be watching this for seven hours straight??? Right?

2 comments:

Corrupt Angel said...

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....YOU'RE RIGHT STRANGELY HYPNOTIC!

Sad Sack said...

Wait? Did I post this? I musta been drunk.