Sad Sack

Sad Sack
I am Sad Sack

Vote for my powers...

Not that I give a crap about your opinion, but in each of my posts you can vote for which "super" powers you think I used best (because your approval means so goddamned much to me).

Evil Eye/ Wall of Impenetrable Despair/Really Awkward /Stinkybutt/ Tedium

Comcastic must be a Synonym for Sucks Monkey Balls

Okay, just a short post while I have a brief moment of internet connection. Like a coma patient experiencing five short minutes of consciousness before slipping away again...My internet has been really sketchy since early October and the last week has been terrible.

It's finals week and every waking hour (give or take 3 to 5 hours of quality tv watching time - for the sake of sanity, of course) has been dedicated to studying math and painting the mural and painting my other final project slash xmas gift for mom. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm busy.

That is all.

No comments: