Sad Sack

Sad Sack
I am Sad Sack

Vote for my powers...

Not that I give a crap about your opinion, but in each of my posts you can vote for which "super" powers you think I used best (because your approval means so goddamned much to me).

Evil Eye/ Wall of Impenetrable Despair/Really Awkward /Stinkybutt/ Tedium

Intimacy without having to be in contact...

Man, I am ridiculously tired right now. No reason for it, just a sack of lazy bones. OJ mentioned that he'd be using his blog (should he ever write a blog, ahem) mostly to just update everyone on what he's currently reading and listening to. Which is a cool idea. I'm really not listening to anything in particular...still on my classic rock kick (Boston + Bad Company + Foreigner = Awesome) and book wise I've just kind of rediscovered Lynda Barry. I found a couple of her books in the mass of my old crap I pulled from mom's warehouse. **Swoons, and then says in the dreamy voice of a 14-year-old** Oh my god, it's like she was writing my life! Heh, well, all the insecurity without the boyfriends. They're in a comic strip format and they're surprisingly poignant. Turns out she sporadically travels around teaching two day writing seminars that look like a lot of fun. Next one's in Chicago in January. I wonder if mom would be up for a leetle trippy?

Ooh, Arianna Huffington is giving blogging advice to Jon Stewart right now. She says to write the first thing that comes to mind...so I'm on the right track!

Big math test today. It took us about 1 and 1/2 hours to complete it. I'm a little sketchy on probabilities, i.e. combinations and permutations (which is a shame because you can take that shit to Vegas). So I got two wrong out of 19. The fucked up thing is that all her tests are set up in such a way that if you miss more than 1 problem, you already have a B (17/19 = 0.894% motherfucker!). I'm bitter, can you tell?

Next blog: I may talk about my favorite cheese (Hint: It's spreadable)!

No comments: